QUICK WIN WORKSHOP
Team-based process improvement
- Remove waste from selected process
- Focus on low-hanging fruit (problems that can be resolved
promptly with high benefit)
- Move from problem description through analysis, solution
proposal to implementation of changes and their brief evaluation during a relatively short period of time
- 1PROCEDURE - 11-step workshop management method
- 2MODERATOR - The workshop team features a moderator whose task is to lead the discussion, visualise ideas, manage the problem cause search process and seek solutions.
- 3MODERARION TECHNIQUES - Procedures for effective management of team discussions in the required direction
- 4ANALYTICAL TEAM - A multi-professional with required knowledge and skills
- 5DURATION - The workshop is an event running for an exactly defined period ranging from 2 to 5 days.